User does not have send-as privilege

Feb 19, 2015 at 1:23 PM
Hi,

I tried to use dynamics crm custom email in my CRM 2013 but I had problems to send my new custom email.
The step of creation of custom email is ok but there's an error in the workflow at sending new custom email's step.

I use email router to send email and I haven't problem to send email with the same user when I send emails directly in CRM.

Please help me, it's very urgent.

Thanks
Feb 19, 2015 at 1:49 PM
Hi @rmartialdjable

The problem isn't related the add-on, but rather specific to CRM workflows.
You get this error when the From email is related to a CRM account that is different from the "owner of the workflow" account.

There're 2 ways to addressing the problem:
1) You can log in as the "From" user, and in settings check the "Allow other Microsoft Dynamics CRM users to send e-mail on your behalf." option
2) You can edit the workflow, and set its owner to be the same user, which email is used in the "From" address
Feb 20, 2015 at 2:23 PM
Hi @napernik

Thanks for your post. It's good

However, I have an another problem. The mail is not received by the recipient.

In the sending mail's activities, i see that the mail was sended correctly but since yesterday I sent the mail, the mail was not received by the recipient.

I can send mail from the user to a recipient using the crm native method to send mail wuth workflow, but i can't with Dynamics CRM custom email

Please help me.

Thanks
Feb 23, 2015 at 1:46 PM
Edited Feb 23, 2015 at 1:48 PM
Can anyone help me please, it's very urgent.

There are not errors during workflow's progress but the mails aren't received by the recipients.

Please help me.

Thanks
Feb 23, 2015 at 2:25 PM
Hi @rmartialdjable

Please check the mailbox of the user you're sending emails from. It has to have the Email router for outgoing emails,

http://crmbook.powerobjects.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/server-side-sync-changes-to-CRM-2013-img9.png

if there were any errors, you can see them in its log

https://andz88.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/mailbox_alerts.png
Dec 2, 2015 at 2:45 AM
Hi @rmartialdjable

I also have the same issue. Email appears to be sent but never received by the recipient. Outgoing emails set to use Server Side Synch or Email Router and there are no errors in the mail box.

Were you able to get this fixed?

Thanks